Catch Surf Rally
7 Boards, 7 Competitors, 7 Rules.
New Competition Format
The most important thing in the Catch Surf Rally is the fun and brotherhood between the participating surfers and the general public, in order to encourage positive social change through unique actions based on healthy practices. This event is based on the very essence of surfing as a way of life, where in addition to measuring maneuvers, tricks or pirouettes, the integration of the participants is considered.
• 7 Competitors per hit (5 rounds)
• Up to 2 Competitors per wave
• The boards are numbered and a draw will be made before each hit, so each competitor discovers which board he should use just before using it
• Each hit is of 25 minutes
• Go to the next round 1st, 2nd. and 3rd. place
• Second round is 4 and 2 are eliminated
• The final will only be for 5 participants
• EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED
We don't only evaluate the skill, but also the magic you put into it.